Controls fluid loss in a wide range of conditions
HALAD®-300L fluid-loss additive (an alternative to HALAD®-200 additive) can be used in foam cementing slurries without breaking the foam structure. The additive is effective in bottomhole circulating temperatures ranging from a low of 100°F (37.8°C) to 400°F (204.4°C).
Benefits of HALAD-300L fluid-loss additive include:
- Is compatible with most Halliburton additives.
- Can be used in foam cementing slurries without breaking the foam structure.
- Offers good salt tolerance, enabling it to control fluid loss in environments ranging from sea water to salt-saturated slurries.
- In Class H and Class G oil-well cements, it can control fluid loss in a wide temperature range (100°F/37.8°C to 400°F/204.4°C) with moderate impact on slurry rheology and no retardation effect.
- Proven, consistent performance.