For over 80 years the Halliburton Cementing Tables, known as the RedBook® cementing tables, have been the industry-preferred technical data reference for calculations used in drilling, cementing and/or completing oil and gas wells. Today Halliburton is providing digital versions of the RedBook reference for download:
Common cementing calculations anytime, anywhere
eRedBook mobile includes the following functionality (portions of eRedBook Software):
- Dimensions & Strengths (data from API)
- Tub/Cas/Pipe in Hole: Volume and height between tubing and hole, casing and hole, drill pip and hole
- Tub/Cas/Pipe in Casing: Volume and height between tubings, tubing and casing, casings, and hole, drill pipe and casing
A digital toolkit for engineering calculations
eRedBook software is a digital version of a portion of the original RedBook cementing tables. eRedBook software is compatible with Windows® 7 and is offered by Halliburton as a free download containing calculators (such as balanced plugs), Interactive wellbore schematics, and data from the American Petroleum Institute (API).
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 2.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
(free download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1.57 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 120 MB of Hard Drive space