Cements vertical and horizontal wells up to 350°F and where PDC bits are used
Five Wiper cementing plugs feature five wiper rubber coated aluminum or plastic inserts available in 4 ½” to 20” casing sizes, as well as red rubber bottom plug and black colored top plug. The bottom plug rupture diaphragm has a 300 psi differential. Plus, the plugs are available for water and synthetic mud fluid systems.
- Bottom plug wipes mud sheath and other debris from the casing ID ahead of the cement
- Top and bottom plug reduce cement contamination with wellbore and displacement fluids.
- 300 psi differential pressure required to rupture diaphragm and provide surface indication that bottom plug has reached the float collar
- Preventing cement over displacement and “wet shoe track”
- PDC drillable
- Operating range up to 350°F
- Moderate plug landing plug pressure range
- Compatible with virtually all common fluid systems