Effective health, safety, and environmental processes permeate Halliburton Baroid’s global business and provide the foundation that promotes the delivery of our fluids and waste management solutions which can exceed your expectations.
To achieve our HSE goal of zero incidents, Halliburton Baroid depends on a methodical approach to continuous improvement of our HSE systems. The following principles guide our global operations:
- HSE incidents are preventable
- Leadership and management commitment are fundamental
- HSE performance is each individual’s responsibility
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations is mandatory
- Working safely and protecting the environment are conditions of employment
- Stop any task or operation if a concern or question regarding an HSE risk exists
Halliburton is also at the forefront of regulatory compliance. Our products meet or exceed federal and state governmental regulatory requirements and help to reduce HSE concerns.