At Halliburton, we know that our people are our most valuable asset. To remain an industry leader, we're always looking for talented individuals from the world's leading institutions to join the Halliburton team. Our GOselect internship programs offer you the chance to gain the skills and experience you need to become a success in your field and potentially become full-time employees with Halliburton. Through Halliburton's GOselect internship and co-op opportunities, you'll have the chance to:
- Receive the hands-on industry experience you need to evolve your talents, abilities and ideas
- Gain practical experience in some of the most challenging and rewarding environments
- Apply your classroom knowledge while developing and expanding your technical, business and leadership skills
- Leave behind a legacy by working on meaningful projects and assignments individually, as well as in group settings
- Learn the business through daily interactions with industry professionals
- Grow your network by participating in various developmental activities with other interns.
If you're happy going on coffee runs for the summer, this is not the internship for you. We are looking for bright, self-motivated students who are looking to grow and develop as effective communicators and leaders.
GOselect Internship Programs
Our interns contribute more than just their time; they contribute to the overall success of the Company by bringing their motivation, fresh ideas and expertise to their jobs. Depending on your area of interest, there are also global projects you can have the opportunity to assist with. Our internship programs typically last for 10-14 weeks during the summer and can include the following positions:
- Associate Accountant Intern
- Field Technology Engineer Intern
- Supply Chain Management Program Intern/Co-op
- Technical Engineer Intern/Co-op
- Human Resources Intern
- Information Technology Intern
Would you like to gain experience while gaining college credit? Our co-operative programs allow you to work in various geographical and departmental areas of the Company, attend classes or work full-time during the semester and gain college credit.