Mission, Vision, Values
At Halliburton, we collaborate and engineer solutions to maximize asset value for our customers. Our mission as a company identifies what we do today, why we do it and for whom while our vision defines what we aspire to be and gives us an image of what success will look like. Our values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
To achieve superior growth and returns for our shareholders by delivering technology and services that improve efficiency, increase recovery, and maximize production for our customers.
To deliver a customer experience second to none, as globally competitive, creative, and ethical thought-leaders.
- Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
- Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety as well as the safety of others.
- Collaboration: We work together with customers and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
- Competition: We compete to win. We know that competition makes everyone stronger.
- Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
- Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
- Respect: We are honest with ourselves and each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.