Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. Halliburton serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the life cycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
As we work with our customers and suppliers to develop global energy resources, sustainability is an integral part of our business strategy and a key driver in all of our business activities. Our innovative technologies and our operational experience and expertise enable us to minimize our environmental impact and successfully manage the social challenges and inherent risk that are present in our industry.
Our guiding principles for sustainability are to:
- Deliver superior value for our shareholders − Our intent is to outperform our competitors by delivering superior growth, margins and returns to our shareholders.
- Conduct operations that are safe and have minimum impact on the environment − Our intent is to advance on our journey to zero Health, Safety and Environment and Service Quality incidents.
- Lead the industry in innovation, technology development, and conscientious stewardship of global resources − Our intent is to develop technological solutions that give our customers economic access to new hydrocarbon
resources and maximize the value of their existing assets.
- Enhance the economic and social well-being of our employees and the communities in which we operate − Our intent is to be a preferred employer and make a positive impact in the communities where we live and work.
- Be transparent in reporting and validating our progress − Our intent is to provide our stakeholders with thorough and timely information on our progress.
- Engage our stakeholders to help achieve results that are compatible with our stated principles − Our intent is to actively communicate with key stakeholders to help achieve mutual objectives whenever possible.